- Junction City Little Theater - 4 minutes
- Buffalo Soldier Memorial - 6 minutes
- Putt-A-Round Miniature Golf - 10 minutes
- Fort Riley - 13 minutes
- Munson Angus Farms-Black Horse Hitch - 14 minutes
- Konza Prairie Research Natural Area - 15 minutes
- Milford Nature Center & Fish Hatchery - 16 minutes
- Kansas State University - 24 minutes
Fort Riley, "Home of the Big Red One" (1st Infantry Division), is known for its excellent training, abundant recreational opportunities, rich history, and tremendous relations with surrounding communities.
Kansas State University
Kansas State University, commonly shortened to K-State, is an institution of higher learning located in Manhattan, Kansas, in the United States. Kansas State is the oldest public university in the state of Kansas.
Munson Farms Black Horse Hitch
Munson Angus Farm offers horse-drawn carriage rides for many occasions. Our services include tours, parades, party's, proms, weddings,and more. We can bring our services to you to make your event memorable. Our carriages are drawn by black Percheron horses, driven by our friendly staff.